ANATOMICAL SURGERY COURSE WITH CADAVER LAB
A new theoretical-practical specialization course that provides a very high degree of training, with hands-on.
The program includes in-depth theoretical notions on the anatomy and physiology of the splanchnocranium.
The students will then be teached on the anatomical landmarks and on the surgical protocol to position IUXTA 3D with screw-retained prosthetic protocol. The practical part is carried out in the dissecting room on fresh specimens.
• will improve their anatomical vision;
• will learn the most up-to-date and advanced implant protocols in the context of resolutions of severe atrophies;
• will be enabled to expose the patient, in the most appropriate way, the biological costs / benefits of the learned treatment.
6 Posti disponibili
PERFORMANCE OF THE THEORETICAL PART
• upper maxillary anatomy with particular reference to the maxillary sinus;
• structural anatomy of the mandible;
• the rational design of the screw-retained IUXTA 3D implant;
• surgical protocol and correct use of the dedicated kit;
• presentation of the case with the use of 3D models.
9th November 2023
10:00 – 13:00
PERFORMANCE OF THE PRACTICAL PART ON FRESH SPECIMENS
• surgical access to the upper jaw: limits and landmarks;
• the surgical anatomy of the mandible;
13:00 – 14:00 LIGHT LUNCH
14:00 – 16:00
PERFORMANCE OF THE PRACTICAL PART ON FRESH CORPSE
• the placement of the IUXTA 3D implant with the use of the dedicated kit.
16:00 – 17:00
DISCUSSION OF CLINICAL CASES AND FINAL REMARKS
(Italiano) Dr. STEFANO NEGRINI
Dr. Stefano Negrini graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Brescia and specialized in Maxillofacial Surgery in 2003 at the University honors. He attended, in the years following his graduation, the Institute of Human Physiology of the University of Brescia and the Maxillofacial Surgery Division of the Civil Hospitals of Brescia, directed by Prof. Giuseppe Ferrari Parabita. Subsequently, he took part in the ward activity in the Division of Maxillofacial Surgery of the Clinical Institutes of Improvement in Milan directed by Dr. Giancarlo Derada Troletti, In the years 1999, 2000 and 2001 he attended the Maxillofacial Surgery Operating Unit of the S. Anna Hospital of Ferrara directed by Dr. Luigi Clauser, participating in the clinical-scientific activity of the Department. Since June 2005 he has been a Medical Director with an exclusive relationship at the Maxillofacial Surgery Operative Unit of the Civil Hospital of Brescia and in 2006 he was appointed Local Quality Coordinator of the Maxillofacial Surgery Unit, actively participating in the achievement of the departmental objectives within the Standards Joint Commission. Since June 1995 he is a member of the Italian Society of Maxillofacial Surgery.
(Italiano) TRECCHI HUMAN LAB
Via Sigismondo Trecchi 20 – Cremona
(Italiano) STORIA E NUMERI (Italiano) In oltre 20 anni abbiamo ricreato, grazie ai nostri clienti, oltre 500.000 nuovi sorrisi in tutto il mondo.
(Italiano) QUALITA’ E CERTIFICAZIONI (Italiano) Siamo un’azienda che lavora con sistema di qualità certificato UNI EN ISO 9001 e UNI EN ISO 13485.
(Italiano) INNOVAZIONE (Italiano) Le nostre soluzioni sono sempre all’avanguardia, grazie ad un team giovane e dinamico.
(Italiano) ASSISTENZA E FORMAZIONE (Italiano) Oltre a dare un valido supporto tecnico ai nostri clienti, abbiamo un vasto e vario programma corsi sulle più moderne tecniche chirurgiche.